Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Congresswoman Heather Wilson (R-NM)



Is it just me or does Heather Wilson, Albuquerque's own member of Congress, look like one big turbo dyke? This picture reminds me of a professor I had in college who also attempted the button-down oxford shirt, sportcoat and khaki look while pretending not to be a lesbian. The wallet she carried around in her back pocket didn't fool anyone.

Heather Wilson really knows how to deliver a punch. She ran a nasty campaign against Patricia Madrid in 2006 based on typical Republican terrorist fearmongering and barely won. Just like her pal Katherine Harris, a seat in Congress wasn't enough - she had to aim higher. So she chose to give up her House seat and make a run for the U.S. Senate, deceiving voters as she had in years past.

But don't take my word for it...check out this TV ad from her failed U.S. Senate primary campaign and listen to her strong, commanding voice:



"I'm Heather Wilson and I approve this message." I'm sure you do...

No comments: